Robe de mariage Persun

3.8
Layout of Store

J'ai commandé une robe pour la première fois sur persun.fr.L’ensemble est très beau et te va très bien.

Je suis surprise que cette robe vienne de la collection robe de mariage, elle est trop belle, mais j'ai respecté la charte et ce que j'ai reçu est trop serré. J'ai donc contacté le service client pour échanger ou me faire rembourser et c'est là que l'échange de mails se passe! J'avais besoin de la robe pour une fête et j'ai dû en acheter une autre! J’en ai repéré une similaire chez autre boutique aussi (rayons adultes ^^).

Et bon courage pour les soldes.Moi j’ai arrêté de bosser dans la vente donc je suis tranquille lol.

I liked: Robe de mariage pas cher.

I didn't like: Robe de cocktail luxe.

Nice Homecoming Dress From Persun

Weeks ago, I shopped from perundresses.com for my homecoming dress. A one shoulder beaded one as the pic below. And I love the high low design. I have spent lots of time seeking for a dress that is not so sexy and hot but still sophisticated and simply beautiful. And within my mom's budget too. Because she doesn't want me get over dressed for my homecoming. After all, I'm still under age, as she once said.

I almost browsed all the online dresses stores, and I finally found persun. They are nice and considerate. I was so worried if I couldn't put myself into the gorgeous dress. And finally, the dress arrived and it was well-fitting. Thanks persun, so much.xo

There was an episode, when I finally decided to tell my mom, I wanted the particular dress as in the picture at Persundresses, my mom paused for a while with her mouth wide open, and finally said no. I almost cried out. And finally, I traded my next two weeks running errands for her, doing dishes, doing the laundry...and return every night before curfew.T T

Whatsoever, a little bit expensive as it is, the fabric feels really smooth and comfortable. More importantly, it is not too revealing and long enough too to reach my mom's standards. So, I kinda feel the money is worthwhile for the dress. There are other dresses either traditional at knee-length but awful or exquisite and elegant but expensive. Fortunately we reached compromise and I was as happy as my mom, except her wallet. :)

Review about: Positive Experience.

Persun - Don't believe their return policy

Allentown, Pennsylvania 1 comment

I ordered custom fit prom dress for my daughter last year (2011-12 school year).I had to call or e-mail them several times before I received an ETA for the dress.

When it arrived, the fit was not even close to my daughter's size. The material was cheap, the workmanship was extremely poor. I notified company the same day the dress arrived of the poor quality and our dissatisfaction with the dress and of our desire to return dress for a refund. I received an e-mail the next day from PerSun asking me to send pictures of the dress which I did that same day (approx.

15 pics) with a note stating again that we did not want the dress and wanted to return it for a full refund, and I stated that I had followed their return policy by contacting them and providing pictures for them in the timeframe stated in their return policy. I didn't hear back from PerSun for approx. 2 weeks. When I did receive a return e-mail, it stated that the cost of me returning the dress would be too expensive for me, but they wanted me to find someone to alter it in my home town and that they would reimburse me.

Because so much time had passed without hearing from PerSun, I had already purchased another dress LOCALLY and had it altered, and I e-mailed PerSun back and told them I still wanted to return the dress for a refund.

I never heard back from them and I never received a refund.To be on the safe side I closed out my credit card.

Comments

TheaFang

Despite your experience, I had a nice one with Persun though.I don't know whether you and I are talking about the same dresses store online .

But, I kinda like them. I ordered two prom dresses from them weeks ago with my BBF for our homecoming. She liked a watermelon high low prom dress. And I picked myself a royal blue short strapless one.

Fabrics are comfortable and delivery was fast though. And we got them under $140. Not so expensive as ya. Besides, none of their teens prom dresses are close to $300.

Most are about $120. I and my BBF got them when they offered discounts for budget friendly students. I thought that was really sweet.

You might have some misunderstanding there. After I placed my orders, I was so eager to see my dresses, and I kept sending them mails asking them questions, their customer services are patient and considerate.

BTW, they are a company from China, there is a time lag issue.

And their customer services have to deal with thousands of mails per day. But it's true of me that they reply each of my mail as soon as possible as they have explained within 24 hours.

I think it's normal.Whatsoever, have a nice night :) ,) :zzz

Nice shopping experience from persun.us

Absecon, New Jersey 1 comment

GOT MY DRESS WITHIN 10 DAYS. Dress is the same as I saw on the site. Very pleased.Beautiful Dress.

At first, I was worried that the size will not perfectly match my body shape, so I asked custom measurement on my order. Thanks to GOD, when it arrived, it's just fit very well. All my friends like it very much. I planned the delivery date for my prom and everything went well as I thought.

This is not my first time shopping online,but shopping for prom dress, it really makes me nervous worrying about the quality and the size. Luckily, my dress is perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Review about: 2012 New Beaded Split Front Spaghetti Straps Prom.

Comments

TheaFang
Los Angeles, California, United States #708374

,) Cute.I got my two prom dresses from Persun lately as well.

They were just amazing. I ordered a royal blue short prom prom dress for myself, and a watermelon high-low prom dress for my BBF. She loved it so much. Moreover, nice customer service experiences though.

I am just as surprised as you are. When it comes to some sort of formal occasions, I just don't know what to wear as I go dig through my whole wardrobe. Fortunately, I came across Persun on fb where they promoted that liking them on fb can change for 5% discount off all the orders.

So I just logged in, and various gorgeous dresses came into my eyes.I totally love this site.And I love my dresses more :grin They rock!