Nice Homecoming Dress From Persun

Weeks ago, I shopped from for my homecoming dress. A one shoulder beaded one as the pic below. And I love the high low design. I have spent lots of time seeking for a dress that is not so sexy and hot but still sophisticated and simply beautiful. And within my mom's budget too. Because she doesn't want me get over dressed for my homecoming. After all, I'm still under age, as she once said.

I almost browsed all the online dresses stores, and I finally found persun. They are nice and considerate. I was so worried if I couldn't put myself into the gorgeous dress. And finally, the dress arrived and it was well-fitting. Thanks persun, so much.xo

There was an episode, when I finally decided to tell my mom, I wanted the particular dress as in the picture at Persundresses, my mom paused for a while with her mouth wide open, and finally said no. I almost cried out. And finally, I traded my next two weeks running errands for her, doing dishes, doing the laundry...and return every night before curfew.T T

Whatsoever, a little bit expensive as it is, the fabric feels really smooth and comfortable. More importantly, it is not too revealing and long enough too to reach my mom's standards. So, I kinda feel the money is worthwhile for the dress. There are other dresses either traditional at knee-length but awful or exquisite and elegant but expensive. Fortunately we reached compromise and I was as happy as my mom, except her wallet. :)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Persun. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Persun.
Filing a new complaint about